Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Best way to lose weight for teens? -

I have absolutely no endurance at all. I am not overweight but I am getting close to weighing too much for my age. I get winded just playing my clarinet or walking up stairs. I hate running and am really bad at it. I play a sport in the winter so I need to be in shape for that. Any suggestions how to lose weight and tone up. I am 15 years old and I weigh 131 pounds and I am 5 3

Find a sport you enjoy playing that will keep you active all year. A great one is soccer or swimming. I also recommend going hiking on the weekends, visit your local roller or ice skating rink, or go to the ymca for yoga or pilates classes. You don t necessarily need to lose weight, just maintain it and turn fat into muscle. To gain endurance you ll have to start some form of aerobic exercise like fast-paced walking, jogging, tennis, bicycling, swimming, etc..

The best way to loose weight is to eat right and exersize... even if you hate it. I have the same problem but I am making myself run a mile on the track everyday before volleyball practice. Now I just have to eat right.

Read some useful weight loss tips on this site