Sunday, January 11, 2009

Do you know anything on how to lose weight fast? -

Do you know any tips on what to eat and what not to eat? My goal is 5-10 pounds(which is all I need). Please tell me you know something!!

Try going on walks after lunch and dinner. I don t like to run, but I walk every day after lunch at work. I work at a large office plex so after eating, I put my sneakers and workout clothes on and I will just go up and downstairs a few times and then walk around outside for awhile and enjoy the beautiful scenery. After work, I walk around the neighborhood. Spiritually, it always releases the negativity and keeps me clear. Physically, it keeps you in shape as well. Dieting is difficult. I d say eat what you want (within reason!) and take on some exercise regularly and those pounds should come off. Good luck.

I have the same goal! 3I could give you my diet plan if you want?Just an idea:Breakfast;3/4 cup of special k(any flavor)1/2 cup of low fat silka few pieces of melon or starwberries*DON T HAVE FRUIT AFTER NOON*Eat a few vegetables or a special k bar or luna bar 2 hours later.Lunch;Spinach salad with almonds and light italian dressingOREgg white cut into two pieces on two kashi crackers with asparagusSnack; More veggiesor 1/4 cup of plain tuna on special k crackersDinner;Japanese noodles(you can buy fresh in the organic section)with snapped peas and squash in a little soy sauce(eat about a cup)Snack;Special k or luna bar or quakesDrink AT LEAST 64ounces of water. Which is 8 glasses/2 liters.I work out EVERYDAY for 45 mins. ON THE TREADMILL.So if you go outside and walk for that amount(speed) it should work.I do crunches/sit ups/leg lifts. And it is REALLY working. NO FRIED/FAST FOOD/NO MAYO/NO BEEF/NO SUGARY SWEETS!

steamed foods like chicken and rice with lots of water no pop. take away the pop and you will lose 5 pounds right away.

I went on a fruit diet for a month and lost 10 pounds, it s a pretty good diet for me

stay away from any WHITE foods. (bread, rice, potatoes..) lay off the carbs! and exercise.