Sunday, January 25, 2009

How can I lose weight? -

I m 5 10 240lb,19 year old male and was wondering how to lose weight. I m not fat fat.. but I do have a tummy, which I m trying to get rid of it. I stopped drinking sodas and other junk foods, for at least 2months, but for some reason i cant stop the eating bread(Eastern European traditional foods) :0.

Just cut down the food, I know it might be hard but you can do it! I went trough days without swallowing a single thing and I m still here standing. Exercise a lot, eat celery, cucumbers, drink water, sleep more (to speed up your methabolism). Hope it helps!x

cardio and lift weights.

My friend was about your size before he lost 50 lbs. He exercised rigorously for about 2 hours a day, ate egg whites for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and a very light dinner, sometimes a BLT sandwich to lose weight.