Monday, January 12, 2009

How to lose weight i am 13 411quot; i weigh 147 and i need to lose weight im so big? -

First of all you are not THAT big, but 147 is overweight for your height. DO NOT try pills or crash diets if you want to lose weight and keep it off. I am in my 20 s and went through the same thing you did when I was 13. I was 5 6 and 160 pounds and over a summer break I lost over 30 pounds. ...I have kept the weight off for almost 10 years. I ate 1200 calories a day and exercised 4-6 times per week. I did this because my mother is a nurse and 1200 calories is the weight loss diet at the hospital she works for. As I got closer to my goal, I ate more calories and lost weight at a slower pace, but it allowed my body to adjust and helped me keep off the weight permanently. Eat lots of fuits and veggies instead of junk foods. Look up fast food and other restaurants online before you go so you can chose what you eat based on their caloires and fat. EXERCISE!!!! Getting in good shape will help you look great. You will have to find something you like to do so that you will stick with it: walking, yoga videos, bike riding, swimming, etc. Just remember that if a weight loss method sounds easy and too good to be true, then it probably is. Loosing weight is hard work, but well worth it and the only way to keep it off is to change your lifestyle. (if you use pills or crash diets, then you will gain all the weight back as soon as you stop the pills or the diet)You can multiply your weight times 15 to figure out about how many calories you need to support your current weight. 3500 calories = 1 pound of fat. So, you would need 2205 calories per day to stay at your current weight. If you only eat 1200 calories per day then you could loose at least 2 pounds per week. (You could allow yourself one day per week to splurge on whatever food you want!)

Eat less junk food. Eat way more protein and veggies. Go for a 30 minute run,then stretch. Basically eat less;move more.