Monday, January 19, 2009

How to lose weight in 1 month time? -

over the past few 3 months i have gain a lot of weight. gained around 10 pounds or so. i need tips on how to lose all that weight to my previous weight. is a 1000 calories diet suitable for me? if it is then can suggest to me meal plans. should i start going to gym on weekends? FYI i drink lots of water. i do like 30 minutes of walking to school. please help me. thank you so much.

To lose 10 pounds you must burn 35000 calories more than what you eat. If you step up the exercise and lower your food intake then 10 pounds in a month is doable.-S

go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food after 7p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If you don t eat wheat then you don t eat all those sticky, fatty goey cakes, you don t eat junk food, and you don t eat biscuits. But your diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to calculate points or to buy special meals or plans.

You need to cut sugar completely from your diet. Don t add sugar to anything. Don t eat anything that is naturally high in sugar like fruit and fruit juice, corn etc. Drink only bottled water. Eat very low or no-fat food. Don t eat late at night. Eat lots of veggies and drink veggie drinks (eg. V8) whenever you are hungry. Eat chicken breast for protein. DON T STARVE YOURSELF.As far as exercise is concerned, walking long distances is a good start. Find a sport that you like and stick with it.

1200 calories and 30 minutes of brisk exercise at least four days per week. The key is to get your heart rate up.as far as diet is concerned, go with fruit, veggies, fresh meat, and dairy. Drink lots of water, including a glass before each meal, and avoid sugar.

Firstly you can lose as much weight as you want in a short time period, however, you will gain it back. I am speaking from experience from someone who has been there done that with fad diets. There is the obvious liposuction, however, the recovery time is 3 �C 6 months and it sounds as though that you��re in a rush to lose the weight for possibly an event with no downtime to spare. I am and have been on weight watchers for 2 years and lost 25 lbs. It was a slow and steady race, however, I haven��t gained the weight back ��cause my diet has been stabilized and so was the weight loss from 0.5 �C 1 lb/week. Remember the weight gain didn��t happen overnight, it happened slowly over time, the same is with proper healthy weight loss, you can��t have/perform miracles over night. These are some things that I do.1.Drink lots of water as it kept me full longer. 2.Used an appetite suppressant like hoodie to make sure I don��t go over my daily calorie intake. 3.Did cardio and toning 3 �C 4 times a week. 4.Made meal and recipe modifications as I cooked. 5.When I dined out, I made sure that I wasn��t shy about asking the kitchen to make modifications like dressing/sauce on the side, half portion ordered the kids meal etc. 6.Brushing teeth after every meal, the mint acts like an appetite suppressant and without the taste in your mouth, you can easily forget about the food. 7.Never drank diet cola, the aspartame actually made me crave food more for some reason. 8.At work I take a break before lunch and either take the stairs in the building or just general toning without weights. We have a gym at work so I do about 15 minutes of weights which not only gets my blood flowing but releases tension from a**hole customers. 9.Bought snacks in bulk (to save money) and properly measured what a cup or portion was and made individual baggies. There are some snacks on the market that are 100 calorie snacks, however, I find those to be too expensive than just buying in bulk and separating the portions yourself. Also by physically separating them yourself, you get an idea of what a portion is supposed to be and you learn to properly eye ball correct portions.