Thursday, January 15, 2009

How to lose weight... in my fingers? -

ok, so heres the deal; I m not in the best shape, I could probably do to lose 5 or 10 pounds, but I really don t appear fat. The problem is, my fingers resemble salamis (which is really strange cause my wrists and hands aren t fat, only my fingers) So if you had any tips to losing weight in your fingers, sure would be helpful.Thanx!

If you are popping your fingers stop that will help you stop gaining it on the finger

I found this on this website. There are more tips and info.How to lose weight naturally has been in debate for years.Some say low carb. Some say high carb. Some say it s how much food. Some say it s how much exercise. But none of these covers the whole picture.How to lose weight naturally is not rocket science. It just takes accepting the facts of these seven natural laws of weight loss, plus good old-fashioned stick-to-itiveness.Seven Laws of How to Lose Weight Naturally1. Make a commitment to whatever it takes. 2. Start from a foundation of happiness.3. Design your own healthy diet plan. 4. Manage your emotions. 5. Find a way to exercise daily. 6. Keep a Journal. 7. Be persistent.Go to: http://learn-lose-weight-fast.info/index.php?option=com_content task=view id=67 Itemid=62