Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How to lose weight in a week? -

I am too fat now. Like to eat so much. Now I wanna lose weight. I am 14 years old, but am about 60kgs..too big right??can yall tel me how to lose 2 or 3 kgs in a week??p.s: no exercise please...tel me wht to do, but please dont include any exercise, cuz am doing it every single day...duh..thx

TRY THIS, and stick to it.....Fruits and Veggiesthe first 3-4 weeks are the hardest until your boy adjusts to the change.Results will be in about the same timeSTAY WAY form White Bread, white rice, sugar or anything bleachedEat more plants and keep away from stuff that was made in plants.don t eat anything that comes in a can, box or package...THEY HAVE ADDITIVES IN THEM THAT MAKE YOU ADDICTED TO THE FOODIf man made it, don t eat itStay away from FAST FOODWalk your dog, or walk a friends dogDon t think of it as a diet, but think of it as a lifestyle changeI have lost 25.5 pounds in 2 months, drink lots of water. I usually eat a meal of what ever I want once a week....controlled portion....this really works.........Write down every thing you eatTake a multi vitamin at night

you can do the three day diet its of google just google it!!! you loose 10 pounds in three days and it cleanses your body!!!!