Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How to lose weight... (pleaseeee answer :])? -

I haaatee my body.I m a 14 year old girl.I wanna lose about 10 pounds before school starts (at the end of August)Right now i weight between 115-120.I m about 5 1.Does anyone know any good excercize workouts or quick diets that work?

Try walking every night at a fast speed.Also you could try the Special K diet. I lost about 6 pounds in one week doing the Special K diet and by walking FAST 30 to 45 minutes every day.

Just to let you know you are only slightly overweight but your main goal is to not stop eating or cut back because you might still be growing, but you do need to exercise alot more if you re not a runner, biking and walking is good. Also I really like to play sports with my friends it s fun and a good way to exercise and lose weight. Running and dancing are probably the best ways to lose weight.

Do at least 30 minutes of cardio 5 days a week. (Bike, jog, power walk. Just keep your heart beating.) Don t starve yourself but stay away from junk food. Just make sure you eat. Drink about a gallon of water each day and that will help get water weight off of you.

Hey my mum uses this diet:http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/log��It really works because you burn off more than you are eating. she has lost 8 pounds in one weekhope this helps =D

walk and run everyday and that will help tone up ur bodyplz answerhttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?��

cut whatever you would regularly eat in half, and then dance to upbeat songs for like 15min.