Monday, January 12, 2009

How to lose weight safely? -

I have rheumatoid arthritis and I have to take about 6 medications to help control it. My desired and recommended weight is 145-155 lbs, and right now I weight 240. If I lose weight, that s less stress on my affected joints, but it s getting to the point where I can exercise safely and effectively that s hard to do. I usually work eight to ten hour days, and usually eat very little for breakfast and lunch. Can you recommend any diet and exercise plans for me? And if you know any websites, please list them too. Thank you!!

Well, I work about the same hours so I rarely have time to excercise as well -- besides the fact that when I get home I am TIRED and UNMOTIVED to excercise.I am at least 50lbs overweight so I started weight watchers...again...I ve researched all the diet plans out there and this one seems to be the most reasonable, financially and physically. Perhaps when some of the weight comes off I will be more motivated to excercise.Good Luck to you.

There are some things that you can do. I was diagnosed with Tendinitis and Arthritus in both knees about 10 years ago and because of that I had limit sports outings. There is a health system that was created by a company called Isagenix. I might seem biased, but since using the products my joint pain have drastically reduced to the point that my flexibility is what it used to be 20 years ago. The following links will aid you in making a decision. I do recommend that you be diligent in your research. Also, as for doctor s are concerned, if he/she are not willing to look for alternatives then I recommend that you find another physician. http://www.drspeaksout.comhttp://www.WeightLossHallofFame.nethttp://www.hoopzone.isagenix.com

I lost a LOT of weight using this sites help:Try Ithttp://www.icanloseweight.infoHope This Info HelpsCheers

The way not to do it is starve yourself, to start with. Just exercise and eat right. I did....lost 90 LBS because of it. Starving yourself won t help at all. Drink more water, eat less before bed, and don t eat for stress are the 3 things I follow and i m going pretty well if i don t say myself. 90 LBS isn t anything like 5-10lbs so take my advice. If you want anymore details, feel free to email me. ~Adia

i m glad you are making the right decision and a very wise move indeed. first you need to check your weekly diet. eat regularly and at the of one week check your weight difference. if you gain weight even if it just a slight increase you should reduce your calories intake.eat meal with high in weight but low in calories so that you can stay full longer. don t starve your self regularly because it will let your body to store fat so that it get the energy while you are starving. for exercise just jogging in place. this is the best working exercise routine to lose weight. do it for 1 hour continuously. don t stop just jog so that your heartbeat rate could stay stable somewhat around 60-70% of your Max heartbeat rate to increase your metabolism effectively.if you can jog in the morning before breakfast or going to work that would be so great. then after at the end of the week check back your weight difference. this to check whether the plan is working. with this routine you will have enough knowledge to tweak your plan to make it work better. be persistent. try to find inspiration and desire. this could help you easily go thru this losing weight phase. go to my losing weight website and download 2 ebooks to increase knowledge. no identification are required to download the ebooks. read it thoroughly. knowledge is never a waste thing to get. hope that helps. stay healthy and your life will be more meaningful.