Saturday, January 17, 2009

How to lose weight? Teenager~? -

I m entering high school this summer. I m 153 cm tall and I weigh 45 kg that will make me look slim and if I wear clothes it flatters, I want to lose my weight in two months. Any tips?

Well, least you re not overweight. So you don t need a rapid weight loss ^^Eating healthy food helps you to get slim. Like vegetables, fruits and fiber.And doing some aerobic and muscle training also helps. Example for aerobic, jogging, swimming or dancing. And muscle training, sit-ups.Good luck with your goal! =)

Get you re feet back on the ground mate! You re not overweight, you re actually underweight so there is NO reason for you to lose weight. (geez i d kill to be as skinny as you lol I m 168cm and 60kg) You probably just need to tone up so eat healthily, do some exercise like jogging and circuit training. It ll get some muscle definition on you and you ll look a lot leaner as well as being a lot fitter especially when it comes to the sports carnivals. =)

Okay, if you go jogging or swimming, it will really help a lot. Note: You will not notice the changes in your shape until about two month of doing the daily exercises!!! But if you stop doing the exercises because you don t think that they are working, then you will totally notice the change. That s what I did when I was in Cross Country and I ended up quitting because I couldn t see the difference. But then I totally noticed it when I quit. So just start working out regularly and keep away from the junk food, and you ll do great! :)

153cm and 45kg, your fine the way you are! but if your really serious about this, drink 3litres of water a day, eat healthily and exercise. dont skip out meals, your body needs atleast 1200cals a day to function properly to help you loose weight. i wouldnt reccomend much else, your fine the way you are :)good luck

Ok well, first of all, You re already very thin! Click on the link below if you don t believe me! :Dhttp://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.��Skinny jeans with flowy tops and boob tubes make me look slimmer, any fat i have is on my belly :DTwo months? Exercise lots. I love trampolenes! They re great for your whole body! Please do not let your weight go below 44 kg, if it was to, you would be underweight and that s not healthy!xxx good luck

yeah what you want is so ridiculous because your slim already

just don`t eat breakfast eat light and salads and just jog twice a week and you will be in shape it worked for me!

try my assignment diet it was formulated based on scientific facts

No offence, but i think u need to check ur brain!! Your actually underweighed for ur height!!!

go joging