Saturday, January 17, 2009

How to lose weight..........? -

I am 15 and I dont like my body....when i look at all my frends i feel like im the odd one out becuz theyr all ripped and im not...im not overweight or anything, but i do have a big belly and tht one flap of skin under my chin which i rly despise.....My body mass index says im normal, but thts jus becuz im realy tal for my age....im abt 6 ft...but stil i dont like it! how do i lose weight and get ripped as fast as possible! i need detailed explanations....and procedures, im rdy and willing to follow anything tht WILL WORK!!!!!!!!

You should run for a jog every morning and night. Drink lots of water and make sure an equal amount of fruits and veggies, grains, dairy, meat. NO JUNK FOOD!!!

Taha, this website will help you A LOT if you are willing to spend some money on its program. Go to the website by clicking this link http://arief21.stripfat.hop.clickbank.netIt explains all. It s okay if you are not satisfied with the program. They have a 60-day Money Back Guarantee. So you ve got nothing to lose. Hope it will help you getting a body that you always wanted. Take care.

^you die?lmfao