Sunday, January 18, 2009

How to lose weight? -

I m not fat thats what I ve been told.But im getting kinda bigger I ve noticed and I wanna lose itt.I cannot run alot there are the things I can dojumping jacksjump on the trampolineride my bikeewalk for 15 min around the neighborhood!and eat less.but I wanna lose 10 pounds in like one week!any easy suggestions?

10 pounds in a week is going to be tough. just cut down on the fried crap and ditch all sodas for something like tea. gatorade is good to drink. lay off the pasta and eat minimal bread. the misconception is cutting down on intake will make you lose weight. monitor what you eat, that will help shed some pounds without having to adjust your exercise habit.

pretty easy....Don t eat too much and do YOGA

If you are sex ready ,do it twice or three times a day, i mean with orgasms . In addition, eat small meals toast and butter in the morning small lunch a salad with the list possible dressing, i think in three weks you ll lose as much as you want remember use protection.