Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How to lose weight? -

I am not overweight. it isjust that I have a dance recital coming up, and dance costumes are usually vry tight, which makes you look fatter. I do not want to look like that lol.... I always try to control what im eating and how much I am eating of it, but I can never do it!!! I am always like, oh, i will only eat this and this today, but I end up eating waaaay more cuz people persuade me to eat it!!!!! please help!

it is better you go through any diet plansfor a balanced diet there differeht systema that will help you likeNutriSystem Diet program gives you a great way to lose weight and transform your body! It includes a meal plan that allows you to choose from more than 120 great-tasting prepackaged meals and dessertshttp://redtagdeals.com/nutri_system-coupons