Sunday, January 11, 2009

I need to kno how to lose weight? -

I m 18 and i weight 155pounds and i m trying to get to 115-120 or to my stomach being flat by July. The problem i m only fat from the stomach like i got a gutt, the rest of my body is skinny. I eat everything chips like basically junk food, and i drink a lot of soda. I started to do 150 sit ups day and nite is that going to help me if i do it everyday. I need to know what should I eat, wat exercise to do?

You need to eat a reduced calorie, well-balanced diet.Situps are nice, but they do not burn the fat on the stomach. It might tone up the muscles, but no one will ever see them. You need to do cardio to burn fat. Get out and run! Or, walk. Just get 30 minutes, 3 times a week.Oh, and stop drinking the pop. If you can reduce your calorie intake by 500 calories per day, you will lose a pound. That s about 3 cans of Coke. Switch that to water, and you will see results.

well currenly i am trying to drop 30-40 pounds by summertime.I am short.Like 5 1and I weighed 147I now weigh 140and have been on Meridia for 3 days fully.I ve had no side affects thus far. it seems to be working pretty well due to already losing 7 pounds.This is also without doing any physical activity thus far although I do plan too.

I applaud your motivation to want to lose some weight. However, you have to remember that losing weight isn t a 1 week thing. It takes time. The situps will definitely help your stomach but don t overdo it. Just try to be constant. Also, you have to stop eating chips and drinking too much soda. Fruits, vegetables and juice will be better. Hope you reach your goal.

Stop eating the junk food and soda. Change to a healthy diet of fruit, vegetables rice, salads and meat/fish skinless chicken fat free meat. Drink water rather than soda or cordial. Continue the sit ups and add more exercise, like walking and running and so on.Your local doctor can help with diet,