Saturday, February 21, 2009

How much weight could I lose if? -

I went on an all liquid diet for about 2 weeks??My friend wants me to be her maid of honor in her wedding and I want to look good! Any suggestions on how to lose weight fast?I was thinking about just eating soups and fruit and tons of water...??Do you think it would actually work or no??Serious answers ONLY.Thanks everyone!!

You will definetaly lose weight. But just be careful that from depriving yourself you don t go on a binge. That often happens if you deprive for too many days. I think just eating soups would be a good plan. Good luck

There s a diet called Fat Loss 4 Idiots which can help you lose 9lbs every 11 days. It s a calorie shifter diet which means that it makes each of the 11 days carry a different amount of calorie intake. I.E day 1 will be 1,500 calories, day 2 will be 1,000 calories, etc.It works by stimulating your body into thinking that you have plenty of food to eat so it doesn t need to store any fat any more. This then encourages your body to burn all the stored fat it can - leaving you with a slender figure.You can see a full review of the Fat Loss 4 Idiots diet here: http://www.dietingscoop.com/fat-loss-4-i��Hope this helps?

i recommend using this program i lost 94 pounds fastits easy to use and you still can eathttp://fatloss4idiots101.cjb.net