Saturday, February 14, 2009

How to lose weight fast and easy for a 10 year old!!!10 points for best answer!? -

Please help I wanna fit into my 2 piece bikini I weigh 80 pounds please and my stomach is fat help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?10 points awarded!

You should not be worrying abput your weight because you re very young. However, you asked a question so I ll try to answer it the best way I can. I m sorry to say eating less and healthier won t cut it. You also need to exercise regularly. Cardio is extremley important when you want to lose weight, as well as the food you eat. Avoid eating food you know you can resist if you try hard enough. One valuable lesson I learned was to eat when you ARE hungry. I used to just eat when I had nothing to do and became a fatty! Have 3 healthy, but filling meals a day with snacks inbetween (for example: fruits). Continuing a diet and exercise is important since it s so easy to become lazy, but if you have the strength, integrity, will-power, and determination, you can do it! Hope I helped.

You re but since do that too around that i ll help.Okay first rule on loosing weight never ever starve yourself for the simple reason when eat after you did you will gain wait for the simple reason you re body thinks thats gonna be the first and last time you ll eat that day.Exercise regularly and eat good food.

honey, you re too young to be worrying about this stuffjust go play outside. run around. it will help