Friday, February 13, 2009

How to lose weight fast? -

I have been trying to lose weight for the past few months but I haven t had much success. I think I have lost a total of 3 pounds. I am trying to get down to around the 140 area. At the moment I am 245. I have been trying to eat good and my friend and I go walking sometimes. But lately I just can t get myself going. I was wondering if someone could give me some tips and some good eating habits. I just don t feel good about myself and don t want to be around people because of my weight. Please help. I am hoping to lose enough weight by next summer where I can get back into a bikini...lol. I really appreciate everyone who reponds. Please, if your going to say something rude or inappropriate, please don t respond.

Do things that are fun for you.If you like to swim, go swimming for a while, that burns lots of calories.Umm, go walking at least once a day....If you are hungry eat a vegtable you like, that will fill you up.But the main thing is to find something that you enjoy doing that gets you Moving.Maybe you like to dance, thats a good one too.

I am losing about 3 lb a week using info I found on sparkpeople.com. Try it! It is free.

You need to get a motivation checklist to lose your weight, then you need a lot of tips on how. Get them here:http://rapidweightloss.nmaskuri.com

this is what i do and i lose at least ten pounds a week.if you get hungry, drink at least a liter of water *yes i said a liter of water* and wait 20 minutes. if youre stomache is still growling then its okay to eat food. what i suggest is that you lay of fast foods and ALL kinds of soda. even diet sodas. they dont help. but water drains a lot of fat and its good for you and your heart. ever wonder why dogs are so healthy? its because they dont drink soda. they drink tons of water and (most of the time) they are outside in the sun and they sweat a lot. and they are always running.good luck!

Millions have tried before you and most of them have failed miserably at reaching their weight loss and diet goals.Many people just go and hope on a diet or weight loss program without knowing exactly where they are from the start.Without knowing where you started, you won t be able to accurately gauge your progress. Not being able too see that progress put you at an extremely high risk. A holistic expert explains the key to keeping the pounds off permanently Without affecting your health.Read some Experts selected Articals for useful information.Checkout this link. http://loseweight-experts.blogspot.com/

To successfully lose weight, you must carry outa plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionallybalanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity. I found useful informations at http://www.toloseweight.org

I m going to tell you what has really worked for me and my family. I ve been following the Weight Watcher s Points plan for the last couple of years. I started last spring and by summer I was down about 20 pounds. I started back on the plan about 2 months ago to prepare for my upcoming wedding and I m down another 15. My niece lost 120 lbs. in less than a year. Yes, 120 lbs!! Her father is currently on the plan and has lost 35 lbs. in the last 7 weeks! I ve never been to a Weight Watcher meeting, I just went into a location and bought the points books. You will have to ask them how many points you are allowed each day which is determined by your weight now and some other factors. It really is worth it to look into this program! I am a person who loves to eat and on this program I could have whatever I want as long as I didn t go over my points. That s the only kind of diet I can stick to.....one where you are not just eating chicken all day! Not to mention the points values on foods force you to make better choices. It s now a lifestyle for me. I know I will never put that 35 lbs. back on!*My niece had a website to track her weight loss. There are pictures. Check it out of you want to see: www.freewebs.com/cheisse

If you want to lose weight fast no carb is the answer cut out all breads and anything with carbs for two weeks you are going to feel like you want to eat a million loaves of bread after 3 days!!! its crazy but just stick to it for 2 weeks if your strict 10 pounds lost in two weeks is usual, that will give you the motivation to keep dieting now after the two weeks change it to no carbs for breakfast and lunch and then low carb for dinner......so mostly just consume meat for the next two weeks peanuts are a good snack on low carb they fill you up and they are a good carb.....i constantly yo-yo from 150 to 170 from starving and then eating and then i started this and im at a healthy 160 im 5 9 so.....I hope this helps you out.

Hi Babie, I feel for you, I went through the same thing myself and know 1st hand how hard it is. After a very difficult time a few years ago (at age 35) I found myself tipping the scales at well over 200 lbs due to finding comfort in food that I didn t know how to look for anywhere else. I lost 70 lbs in a year by making a personal commitment to God. (Honestly!) I would not put a bite into my mouth without thanking Him for it and I found it very convicting to thank Him for Krispy Kremes or anything that comes from a drive-thru window. I simply cut out all unnatural carbs, fatty meats and I cut out all forms of sugar completely + MADE myself move in some fashion for at least 20 minutes, at least every-other day. The weight melted away steadily over the next year and I have never felt better! Also I do not eat after 9pm because nighttime, when I am alone with my own thoughts seems to be the roughest times for munching. I tried many, MANY diets before to no avail. It truly was the power of prayer that got me through. I highly recommend setting smaller more attainable goals with time lines to set yourself up for VICTORY. For example, 10 pounds in the next 30 days and once you reach that one, go for another. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Please feel free to contact me for tips and encouragement. I would love to hear from you and cheer you on! =0 I hope you will bless and be blessed today.

Exercise speeds up the process of weight loss. Yoga, aerobics, pilates, kickboxing are some of the more popular exercises. But the best exercises that stimulate weight loss and provide maximum benefits are cardio exercises. Any cardiovascular exercise should be done for at least 20 minutes and at most 60 minutes to reach the ideal target heart rate. Check your heart rate when you exercise and find out if it is closer to your ideal target heart rate. If it is not, change your speed or resistance to let you reach your ideal rate faster. This will give you the most benefits and the best cardio experience.

If you want to loose a hundred pounds you might look into gastric bypass or banding. You could qualify to have your insurance pay for it. Do something now while you are so young, dont waste time. Go to a doctor and see what your options are for weight loss, you will be so glad you did and it will make you feel better about yourself knowing that you are taking the first steps in loosing weight. Good luck!

sry fatty u cant u eat too much