Friday, February 20, 2009

How to lose weight? -

What are some of the best ways to lose weight? How many calories are good to eat when trying to go on a diet?

stop eating fatty

I think you would find this website interesting and helpful. Its packed with information and resources on weight loss. You do not need to go on diet or gym. You could still eat your favourite foods and lose weight. http://www.healthalife.com http://www.healthalife.com/shoponline. Report Abuse

You didn t mention if you re really overweight or just want to tone up? I have lost like 16 pounds in the last couple of months by eating cereals high in fiber , a big lunch and a salad for dinner, the other part is you need to exercise at least four times a week. The first few weeks most of the weight loss is water , then it gets harder but by then you ll hopefully will start feeling better and working out more.

I suggest that you try body cleansing. I tried it and really got lean quickly. I lost 15 pounds in 9 days and also 3 inches off my waist. I do body sculpting so getting leaner was my goal. My sister did this program too and she lost a lot of weight quickly. I did not know too much about cleansing but there are a lot of TV commercials about this stuff. This is a body cleanse and not just a colon cleanse, I wanted my body to get lean quickly and this did the trick! You can get info at this toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or online at http://diet4cleansing.com

Eat less- exercise more ($19.95 please) JK!!!figure out what your daily requirements are for calories - then cut 10-15% like 1500 to 1200, or 1800 to 1500make sure you drink your water! 1/2 oz/per pound of weightand WALK - 3 -15 minute bursts are better for burning fatthan a 45 minute strolland cut out diet sodas (and all sodas)best of luck!

Exercise everyday like jogging around the blockSkip meals. Eat 2 times per day than 3 times per dayDont eat until you re fullEat fruits at night if your hungry.Drinks lots of water and stop all the fast food and chocolate.I found this on this website. There are more tips and info.there s a video on success fitness too.