Saturday, February 28, 2009

How to lose weight............? -

im overweight but not obese?

The very best way to lose weight is portion control. Eat several small meals throughout the day, every two hours if possible. Take a fast walk every single day and try Winsor Pilates, it is great to tone your entire body.

I am part of a program that has helped thousands of people release extra weight. It is a total body cleanse, wellness program. Please check it out. The best website is www.isamovie.com. Watch Are You Toxic and Cleansed for Life. Also watch the 100 Pound Club. I am not implying that you have that much weight to lose, but there are amazing testimonials in that video. Please email me for more information. I would love to give you more resources, answer questions, and if you are interested...get you started! I have had 2 children in the last two years and just don t have a whole lot of time for a lot of exercise, nor a lot of time to worry about dieting and calories. In five weeks I have lost 18 pounds, and about 25 inches! I got thousands of stories just like mine. I look forward to communicating with you!

You need to do cardio type exercises like treadmill... to burn off the calories. That would do the trick and also watch what you eat and the amount you eat per portion.