Friday, February 13, 2009

Insulin Resistance, PCOS-How to lose weight? -

I am on Januvia for my Insulin resistance and on birth control for my PCOS.I have been exercising regularly and dieting, but still am not losing any weight.What kind of diet should I be on to lose weight, or does anyone have any suggestions?

Try the Little Jack workout.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr�� it works great

this looks pretty interesting

when you have hormonal inbalances is hard to lose weight. In order for you to lose weight is a little hard it but not impossible.With my patients I had to check hormonal in a lab in order for me to get somethin permanent. I will never do it any diferent because, we can start loosing weight it may cause another symptom in your body. The saiva test ASI

Metformin might help with both conditions, plus it can help some people lose weight.

I haven t found the answer to my problem as yet because I have a lot of complications preventing the #1 thing which is exercise. Congratulations for your efforts and may I suggest you talk to a dietitian? You may have to see more than one before you find one who is actually able to communicate as a lot of the ones I have met have a tendency to be on the know-it-all or even arrogant side, but I think it would be worth a shot.