Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can someone please give me advice on how to lose weight ,teen.? -

I m an overweight teen and before i get spammers saying something about stupid aci berry or what please dont i m too young to take pills or starve myself?but how can i change my waysand be healthy and lose this fati m a junk food,fizzy eater and i hardly get any exercise i love dancing,and playing on my trampoline but i hardly do it.

I have lost 40 lbs. in 3 months and I know this will work. Eat small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, eat your last meal 2-3 hours before you go to sleep. Do not starve yourself or your body will go into survival mode where anything you eat will be turned into FAT. This will help you a lot but if you want more results you can exercise 3-4 days a week, include weight training and especially cardio (walking especially running). If you set your mind to lose the weight you will lose it and when you start seeing how good you look you ll want to keep going.Good Luck