Friday, March 13, 2009

How to lose weight healthy? -

I m 13, and I want to be a model. I need to lose 15 pounds, though. And I want to lose weight healthy. Does anyone have any suggestions?No ads, or stupid diets. Thanks!

To lose weight you should balance exercise and healthy eating. You should always have breakfast because it jump starts your metabolism and you should eat every 3-4 hours all day to keep it going. Eat small, well balanced meals. Your meals should be about 45% protein 35% carbs (not starches, carbs can be in veggies) and no more than 20% fat. Do cardio 4-5 days a week and strength train 2-3 days a week. Never strength train on back-to-back days.

Look, I ve noticed alot of weight loss questions posted by you on here, so I ll get straight to the point.Please get help because you clearly need it. You seem obsessed with losing weight and it isn t healthy, especially when you re only 13.Take Care.