Thursday, March 26, 2009

How to lose weight quickly? -

OK....I know that eating properly and exercising are the best ways to lose weight. My problem is my bridesmaid dress was ordered over the internet about 5 months ago. I finally got it today and when I tried it on I found it is to tight. I guess I gained about 10 lbs since I ordered it. I am not really overweight but I need to lose the 10 lbs in the next 3 weeks so the dress will fit properly. Any ideas?

Diet tips ~-No: soda, diet soda, sugar/deserts/candy, white bread/flour.-Drink plently of water-Eat fresh fruits, veggies, lean meats, fat free dairy-Avoid snacking-Don t eat before you go to bedExcercise ~-Go to the gym-Long walks-Crunches/sit up s-Lunges-Weight liftingHope this helps =] Good luck 3

yes i lost 25 pounds in one month heres how i did it went jogging 2xday 30 to 40 minutes. ate almost no fat meals were small portions i ate 5x a day remember lean no fat meals some fat is ok like thin spread of butter on bread or boiled breast of chicken with rice remember small portions also do a lil weight lifting and ab exercise and vary it if you have to skip a day so you dont burn out and remember its only to fit your dress so its worth the effort because after you can eat all you want

if u want immeadiate results.. MAKE A PLANdedicate urself NOW!!Walk atleast3 miles everyday for 3 weeks maybe MORErun if u want.just move!!do aerobics and additional stretchingdrink atleast 2 water bottles a day!!!i would recommend no other drinks..justwater!!!eat mostly fruit and veggies, anda good amount of bread.bread keepsu full. find a fat free bread. like sourdough or french bread.eat fat free foods!no junk no proccessed food! no takeout!!R U DEDICATED!??oh, and eat breakfasteveryday... lowfat / fatfree yogurt, oatmeal, or fruit.

YOU SHOULD START DOIN SIT UPS ABOUT 100-500 PER DAY MIX THE SIT UPS BY GOING TO YOUTUBE AND TYPING IN 4 MIN. WORK OUT AND DOWNLOAD IT AT KEEPVID.COM AND DO IT EVERY DAY!! I BARLY STARTED 7 DAYS AGO AND IVE LOST 6 POUNDS!!! BEFORE YOU START YOU SHOULD TRY GETTING YOURSELF SWETTING SO THAT YOU CAN LOOSE TWICE THE CALLERIES O AND YOU DONT NEED TO GET ON ANY DIET JUST TRY DO EAT LOTS OF FRUIT AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER TTHATS VERY IMPORTANTU LOSE ABOUT .1 POUNDS EVERY 30 OR 40 SIT-UPS