Sunday, March 15, 2009

How to lose weight? -

I weigh about 145 150 and i am about 5 9 and 15. I want to look like my peers. I am female and i would like a plan to get skinnier. I want the look and a flatter stomach i do not care about numbers.I have a beer belly soo that is what i want. Does anyone have a diet and exercise plan. I have 3 weeks. I would like results in 2 if you know some thing thank you in advance.P.s. If you know how to look beautiful thank you

Eat some finger sandwiches.

Closer Diets as recommended by Yaz on Forth Onehere is the link http://www.closerdiets.com/its working for her, so you should try it.Hope it helps

Hi from France ?Well, check your food ( less sugar, no fat) then run, walk, short ... Move !! I forgotten !!... Drink too much water !! Have a nice day,Cat.

Oh you silly goose. I was probably about your size at age 15 and I ve tried everything. Here are some healthy things that may work but what you will need most is self-discipline. 1) That beer gut is probably from sugar and refined foods. Stop eating these things asap and the tummy will probably go down. 2) Stop eating after 7p.m. , the latest 8p.m.3) I used to eat a lot of ramen with noodles (tuna fish on top)...but with only a few sprinkles of the powder that comes with the noodles (too much sodium). This is a good mix of carbs and proteins. I lost a lot of weight when i ate this every day. My other meals were usually smaller tho. Exercise!Run if you can! If you don t exercise at all now then anything you do will help you lose weight, esp. daily long walks.GOOD LUCK!

Try cabbage soup. it helps on melting fat quickly. Also drink plenty of water to keep your stomach full and if you are hungry just aim for fruits and fresh vegetables. As for excercising, go for the treadmill, crunches and squats to tone your muscles and look lovely.

cut back on breads.. i lsot about 10 lbs in 2 weeks by cutting almost all carbs.. do very little carbs, no fruit.. eat planty of veggies n meat and walk at least 2 miles a day... that s the South Beach Diet and it works awesommmmmmmeee!

Oh my goodness, you already are at a nice size. 145-150 is the normal weight for a person of your height, however I know how it feels to see your peers thin and skinny and you feel out of place. In two weeks you may not be able to lose what you call a beer belly . Half sit ups are good for toning but it takes time. If you are eating junk food, cut those things out and eat more protein and vegetables. But a word to you, I hope you are nt obsessed with your weight, you really are at a good size for your height, be careful not to let the way others think mold your thinking. Be yourself and enjoy life the way you are.