Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How to lose weight...the healthy way? -

I m 16 years old/f. I m definitely not into starving myself or throwing up in order to lose weight. I would like to lose about 10-15 more pounds, I ve already lost 5, but thats from intense skiing for 2 days. I don t have any equipment at home to use, and running outside is just awkward, mostly because everybody knows me in my neighborhood.Is there any good routine anyone wants to suggest?

The healthier way i think is best, by just eating the right food, you know, plenty of fruit and vegetable s, not to much carbs or chocolate or sweets and that. It all depends on your body and what food s make you put on more weight. You can eat whatever you want just make sure you balance it out, a good healthy breakfast is alway s a good start. Looking in magazine s help s too, there s loads of thing s you could do. Personally i don t believe in them silly drinks replacing food, cos you re body needs it. Planning what you re going to eat every week is a good idea too or even doing little excercise s at home.Good luck!

proporatin what you eat and eat healthy and drink water before you eat.so you get fuller. and eat less. and if your still hungry eat a salad or drink water.excersise at a gym or at home like yoga, pilaties. or go to a playground / park and exercise run, ride a bike.

eat less of what you have and if you are still hungry fill youself up with salads

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advice from them to lose weight fast and healthy.

suck some d!ck.