Sunday, April 12, 2009

How can I lose weight with foods I like? -

I m 12 years old and getting a little bigger around the middle, I want some good dieting tips that wont hurt me, I m not good at running and I have asthma so i cant excersize much, could you tell me how to lose weight fast and easy? (I have tried the weight watchers diet, it dosnt work)

the best way is to excercise but since you cant do that just walk it off. try not to eat when you are not that hungry and stay away from high calorie foods eat lots of vegetables and green. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and dont starve yourself it make you gain weight actrually.I hope that i was help

The Weight Watchers diet does work if you do it properly. Also, swimming is helpful for some asthmatics -- I know a girl who is severely asthmatic who went to college on a swimming scholarship. Rather than losing weight fast and easy, why don t you concentrate on eating a healthy diet and getting some regular exercise. Even walking is helpful.

You can eat some of the foods you like and give others up. Eat smaller portions and drink water instead of soft drinks most of the time. Treat yourself so that you don t feel deprived, but maintain control and train your self to have healthier eating habits on a daily basis.You will need a moderate exercise plan and make it one you like such as dancing, sport, cycling, swimming or whatever it is you enjoy so you won t dread it but will instead look forward to it.This way you will keep the weight off. Fad diets and unsafe pills work temporarily the weight comes right back. But a lifestyle change will work forever.

Weight watchers is very good lifestyle change for people who want to loose weight with food they like since your only 12 see if you can get some info of old sites!!Its worth it i have lost 45lb so far since august :DBut if you can t do that eat a sensilbe amount of 2000 cals a day !!-x-

I dont know if you have tried them or not, but acai berry pills could really help you lose weight, AND keep it off. I have been taking them for the last two months, and they are really good. Once you take them, you ll realise that you start feeling healthier and healthier too !I bought mine from http://acaiBest.notlong.com, because they seem to have the genuine product.Try them.

(I have tried the weight watchers diet, it dosnt work) First of all, Weight Watchers is NOT a diet! Second of all, if you do it right, it does work. I am living proof of it. Also, you can eat foods you like on WW. That s the whole point of it!

If you are serious about losing weight, have a look at the list of sites.http://weight-loss-camps-for-adults.blogspot.comhttp://the-weight-loss-systems.blogspot.com- it s free- they give you weight loss.- your can enter and keep track of your weight and measurements.Hope this helps.it s working for me so farGood luck :)

Eat them in proportions

try to cut back on fast foodand eat 2000 calories a day