Sunday, April 12, 2009

How to lose weight? HELP? -

I m 5 1 and I weight 130, I already loset 7 pounds but I have 20 more to go. I m willing to try anything that will help me! I can t take to pills and stuff! so please what should I eat and how should I exercise I have some workout tapes and a treadmill!just what to do step by step! thanks

try to eat stuff you like with vegetables.(ex.chocolate w/ salad)try exercising in small gradual steps.(ex.5 jumping jacks. after 6 jumping jacks next day)

Do you live close enough to a city where Weight Watchers meet? If so, why not give them a try.The meetings are great and the people are so friendly and very supportive in your fight to loose weight.Good Luck!

http://choosediet.blogspot.com/

The secret to weight loss is less complicated than you think. I do not sell anything, but I will send you to a website to read and then they also have a simple supplement on there. My mother who is a dieter to the max, even though she is a small person, exercises daily, eats all the right stuff but has not been able to lose 4 lbs over as many years. She utilized this web site and without even changing her diet (as it was already good) lost 7 lbs... in less than 2 months...more than she ever expected or hoped to lose. I did the same and I also am losing weight, but one thing for sure with both of us is that we both have more energy than we have ever had before and usually most diets wear you down of energy.Here is the website to go to:http://yes-supplements.comI am a health researcher, visit my blog at:http://www.evidenceofhealing.blogspot.com