Friday, April 24, 2009

How to lose weight in 9 days? -

I was on prednisone for a few months and it made me gain 20 pounds. I go back to school in 9 days and I need a FLAT stomach! What s a good diet to follow? I m trying to eat like 3 meals a day and 1 snack so what are the foods that I can eat? Also a good exercise (I m not old enough to be in the gym).

You can lose weight if you did right program. I tried many program, but could not lose weight. I found the best program that works fast for anyone. I lost my weight easy using this weight loss program. You should have look right info that works. I lost 23 pounds after 40 days with this weight loss program. I highly recommend you. You can get more info here http://bit.ly/cbdsil36

you cant get results from just dieting you must workout, try doing 100 push-ups a day along with at least 100 crunches. But as far as the diet goes eat 5 meals a day but not large meals cut your main meals in half or something like that this tricks your body into speeding up your metabolism because your body thinks that you are consuming more calories which means it will speed up to try to compensate. (even when it doesn t have to). I hope this helps.

Run a mile every day...youll get a flat stomach in a week. Also go to this website for really good excersizes (in case you dont like running like me)... http://www.bodyrock.tv. And for the eating go to this website http://www.sparkteens.com , it will even give a meal plan and it will track your progress. there is also sparkpeople.com but since you said your not old enough to go to a gym i assumed your a teen. OK good luck. HOPE THIS HELPED! :)

100 cal snacksand Pilate s

Well you could get a cleanse by using something like laxative but its not its a liquid that makes you do the same thing... except it gets it all out!when your done you will feel a heck of a lot better and be a little bit slimmer!