Monday, April 27, 2009

How to lose weight in certain areas??? -

Im about 16 and 5 3 and I weigh 137 . . . Idk if thats overweight, but I sure do feel overweight! My gym coach told me that im actually doing good considering how much is muscle [[i dont member]] but i have a feeling all my fat is in my thighs and my love handles oh and like on my ribs. I really want to lose some weight but i only want to lose it in those areas. So if anyone knows any good exercises for those areas please help me out! send pics vids or a good description, im kinda stupid lol so just the name of the exercise wont help me. lol thanks much 333

Try This, It Helps Everyone:http://www.icanloseweight.infoHope This Info HelpsCheers,,

You can t spot reduce fat. Spot reduction is physiologically impossible. Just like doing situps won t reduce abdominal fat, doing oblique and thigh exercises won t reduce fat in those areas. You simply can t tell the body where to lose fat. You will need to lose fat all over in order to see results. For that = a proper diet, lots of cardio, and an appropriate strength training program. You will need to get your body in a caloric deficit each day by eating correctly, building muscle (and likewise, speeding up your metabolism), and burning excess calories. Burn the fat all over, and eventually you will see results in the areas you want. Good luck!

HiOne thing to know is that you can t spot lose . The fat will come off where it comes off. So you ll want to keep an eye on your whole body rather than just the problem areas. Sadly, the problem areas are usually the last place to drop the weight so don t be discouraged. Eat what you like. Just keep it to1200 calories a day, (healthier is better obviously), and sweat and I mean SWEAT!! for 30-40 minutes a day 6-7 days a week. Remember the more you sweat the more you can add to your eating plan. Write down everything you eat with calorie content. This will give you an overall look at where you need to make changes. Don t cheat, you re only fooling yourself and don t skip workouts. You should be losing about between 2-3 pounds a week, which is a healthy rate without starving yourself. .Good luck!