Monday, April 13, 2009

I know how to lose weight. What is in one best tip you can offer? (Not: eat less, exercise more)? -

I need to lose weight fast! I need some help from those who ve done it. Can yoy help?

To tell you the truth,I ve played Dance Dance Revolution and it works out great!It s like dancing to your favorite songs on a game while losing weight.I ve lost a lot of weight myself. :)

Have a balanced diet and knowing how much you should eat. Eating less might help you to lose weight but it does not help towards your general well-being.

My weight loss is more significant when I m happy. When I stress, I put on the pounds. Do things that improve your spirit and make you feel good. Reward yourself for all your hard work! Keep a positive attitude and best of luck!

CHECK THIS OUT IF YOU WANNA LOOSE WEIGHT I CAN HELP YOU!! http://www.makemoneysmart.net

I am living a very much healthier lifestyle after coming across here. www.dizny.info/goodhealth