Sunday, May 24, 2009

How do i lose weight of my stomach? -

I am 5 3 and 110 pounds the doctor says i am average weight, yet when i wear a bikini my stomach sticks out. Its embarrasing, I have to go to this pool party on June 17 does anyone know how to lose weight off my stomach so it is normal?

You are a good weight for your height! Everybody s stomach sticks out a little bit, so please don t obsess over it! There will always be something about your body that you are not completely happy with, but trust me, when you are older you will look back at yourself and think Why was I so self conscious?! I must have been crazy! Enjoy the body you have because it will be harder and harder to maintain as you age! Be healthy and take care of yourself!Best of luck!

Loosing weight fast is always an unhealthy thing.There are many diets who tell you that you can loose a lot of weight in no time. And it is working, but you are doing no good to your body. And there s also the Jojo-effect.The best thing to loose and hold a healthy weight is healthy food, less sugar, lots of drinking water, and sports.Diet has to begin in your head. And you already started to think about your nutrition. That s an important step. It is too easy just to make a magazine-diet for 2-3 weeks and loose some weight. But it will come back soon again. If you are over-thinking your nutrition and activity, you will have a constantly good result. Isn t that much better and healthier than a crash-diet ?How do i lose fast weight? - Healthy life every day!search :http://www.google.com/search?hl=en lr= newwindow=1 as_qdr=all q=%22How+do+i+lose+fast+weight%3F%22+-answers.yahoo+loseweighthappy btnG=SearchKeep on doing your thing.Take care,:-)

Ok eat healthier!!!! NEVER skip meals you ll only be hungrier at the next one!!!exercise and eat more porportionately! limit fast food and watch http://youtube.com/watch?v=mmek7iASeCIthat worked for me and do sit-ups(crunches) with your stomach sucked in breath out when you come up and in when u go down! remember these r just tips and every one is different these things worked 4 me!I m 5 ft and i weigh 90 so i no its possible the key is having the right attitude p.s. every one has a little tummy flab even me!!!! u can do it!!!

Feel free to read up what you need here in this website as well as other proven weight loss (Fast) tips here too:= http://www.effective-fat-burn.com/fat-lo��Cheers to you and I hope it helps with your weight loss goals.

I have the perfect remedy for that. Check out the website below.

Cardio exercise will help, and along with that do some sit-ups or crunches

dont eat a ton of crap that makes you fat..holy ****! im a walking talking docter sues..that rymed!