Monday, May 18, 2009

How to lose weight and belly bulge? Please? -

Well I am still in school so I cant buy and special food diet, any surgey, and drugs. I want to lose 30 to 40 pounds, I buy organic food cook for myself but still I cant lose a pound, and my belly just sits down there for ever, i want a flat stomach not my bulge. I need a weight loss plan for more then a week and someone to even talk to, I love to run, I walk everyday but I need to lose weight healthy ways and FAST!! Please Help.

You can Lose 9 lbs every 11 days after you know these facts:Low Fat Foods DON T WORK......... You cannot lose weight using Low Fat Diets. Low fat foods have been popular for more than 15 years, but yet our society is getting more overweight as each year passes. This fact alone should tell you that eating a purely low fat menu is not the answer to losing weight.Low Calorie Diets DON T WORK........ You won t lose weight using a Low Calorie Dieting Plan either. In fact, eating low calories is the worst thing that you can do to your body, since that will only slow down your body s fat burning engine and ruin all chances of losing weight (low calorie diets may allow a few pounds of weight loss for the first few days, but then after that all weight loss comes to a halt --- known as a dieting plateau). You can never get slim by starving yourself.Low Carb Plans DON T WORK....... You ll probably find it extremely difficult to get slim using a Low Carb Dieting Plan. Low carb diets have recently become popular over the last couple years, but the problem with low carb menus is that they are too strict and TOO HARD TO FOLLOW for average people. Low carb menus tend to rob your body of too much energy (carbohydrates) and make it nearly impossible to remain on the program for very long. This is why so many dieters find it difficult to follow a strict low carbohydrate menu.In fact,the food that you eat can either make you THIN or FAT!!!GO to the source below,,It will tell you the whole secret of weight loss and tell you how to lose weight by eating Chicken,Fish Filet,Cottage Cheese,sandwich and so on.You can find weight loss is so easy and so happy!!!!!

I think you need to try to determine how many calories you need in a day just to maintain, then create a calorie deficit nothing too low. Then create your meal plan which you will space into every 3 hours in 4-5 mini meals throughout the day. Add in some excercise which is 30 - 40 minutes everyday and you re good to go.

The secret in losing weight with organic foods is reduced fat content to lose the weight you now have. I grew up eating organic foods and ate as much as I wanted, but didn t start gaining weight until I came to the US. If you can t find, say for instance, a reduced fat butter organic butter, then go with a non-organic reduced fat butter, lean meats, etc. I love Oive Oil, but it has 14 grams of fat per tblsp so I use Pam non-stick, olive oil base. (The saying comes to mind, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade :). Exercising is extremely important, at least an hour every day. Try this and I guarantee you will lose weight.

drink LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of water! Try cutting out all white stuff for example, sugar, pasta, rice etc. You would be surprised my grandfather just lost 30 pounds by just cutting out those minor but major things you don t even think about. And keep up the walking a little cardio goes a long way, but don t forget muscle wieghs more than fat! GOOD LUCK!

i can help.

eat healthier and excercise everyday and drink lots of water