Thursday, May 14, 2009

How to lose weight in school? -

All i wanna know is like do i eat a tiny breakfast, and no break and no lunch or like just a sandwich all day and my dinner, because i want to lose a few pponds over the next two weeks x I dont awnt a plan thats un realistic because at dinner i cant chose what i get lol

To lose a few pounds permanently in two weeks is pretty hard. Oh, I could suggest that you eat nothing apart from lettuce and carrots or something, but if you DID do that successfully, what about AFTER two weeks? Sure, you would have lost a few pounds, but afterwards when you go back to a normal daily routine it ll all pile back on again. Trust me, fad diets like that definitely won t work in the long run. If you want to lose weight, be healthy. A small healthy breakfast - maybe fruit and an orange juice? In school, join a sports club. Or just be more active during lunchtimes and breaktimes. Don t skip lunch either, even if it means just having a sandwich, that s fine. I ve heard from a lot of dieters that a good way to eat is little and often as it keeps you constantly full, or content at least. Drink a lot of water througtout the day, it makes you more full as most of the time when you re hungry, sometimes you re really just thirsty.Good luck. :)

Consuming the correct food is important for your wellbeing. You can try supplementing your diet with acai berry, it is not solely a widely tested and acknowledged weight loss product, it is a superfood too. There is a risk free trial on offer at http://koping.mygooddiet.info I ve been taking it for two weeks now and it s definately working!!

Skipping/having a small breakfast won t make you any slimmer, it has been proven. Eat breakfast as normal.Lunch is good if it s like a sandwich or a quick bite.For dinner have a sandwich and a piece of fruit.Join PE clubs.Dunno about yours, but my school had their gym open every break and dinner time.

i always have a huge breakfast, but dont pig out tho. that way in the afternoon i have a snack, like an apple or something. and then by the time i m done with school at around 5, i just have a salad.

When you re eating out with friends or family, dress up in your most flattering outfit. You ll get loads of compliments, says Susie Galvez, author of Weight Loss Wisdom, which will be a great reminder to watch what you eat.

tiny breakfast and skipping lunch is the worst idea - you need a big breakfast and a healthy lunch, small snacks that are low in calories during the day are actually better for losing weight than starving all day until dinner

Believe it or not, if there s one thing I missed about school is the gym. I had it everyday and every single day from Freshman year to Senior year in High School, I always worked out. That was a plan and aplan i recommend for young students who are entering High school for the first time. Whether is your lil bro or sis, I highly recommend it because that s the only way you can have a nice, full workout. Gyms in years later have to be planned and scheduled and there s no other way to maximize your efforst and exercise in Gym at school.I ll be honest with you, I never had breakfast, never ate in school but always ate dinner after school. And I was still fit in high school, I was a gangsta g! I kept myself in good shape because I dedicated myself to working out. Don t me wrong, I m not saying don t have breakfast or any type of food, but what I am saying is make sure you do in fact workout, keep that in mind.But is good to workout and eat breakfast at school. You maintain a good balance and healthy eating habit, you won t be habitual in selecting what you wanna eat or not, really does take commitment. But if you follow your routine, then you should be fine. Always eat fruit and see if you like vegetables. Don t me wrong, I hate vegetables but I put it on my sandwiches to make a gangstalicious sandwich, is really healthy. But as long you eat protein, you will be fine. I admit, I eat a lot of protein throughout my lifetime, especially since High School. And since I ve always loved milk since I was a shorty, that helped me in the long run. People don t like milk and is understandable, but I was fortunate to drink milk like if I m taking shots.You should be fine though overall, trust me. And who knows, if you are a gangsta g, you ll be working out with the football and basketball team, or soccer team or baseball team. Is good reinforcement for an individual.