Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How to lose weight when only 13? -

Hey ya ll what up? I m ____ name not important but I need to lose weight for this guy I know why do you need to lose weight bla bla bla see I m 13 and play soccer, exercise, eat healthy food, drink water and vitaim water it s just I can t seem to lose weight I can t take phils but can you give me some places to go to lose weight?

Hi There -There is a community for teens on a healthy lifestyle and it has many helpful tools on there such as calorie counters, teen groups to join, exercises, workout programs, and weight loss experts. This site also has other people your age that are asking the same questions and facing the same challenges that you are experiencing.www.sparkteens.comHope this helps!w8losschick

you are doing pretty good..just keep it up the only thing that i recommend you to do is drink at least 8 cups of water a day so u lose the pounds faster,, nd to eat 4 to 5 small meals..what that does it will increase ur metabolism and burn fat faster..i remember i did this for 2 months and i went from 2 15 to 190! hope it works

Try the company fitnessfun, they help anyone with their fitness goals. They are a nice and helpful company. It totally web base, so you do not have to see someone and have them check you out. I used them before and now I m happy with my six pack abs. You should try themfitnessfun.page.tl (website)good luck

You can buy some DVDs that suit you!Try looking for short effective workouts that are not complicated!

try the Little Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr�� it really works