Sunday, May 17, 2009

How to lose weight? (Wrestlers Only)? -

Hello everybody, I was wondering if someone here knew how to lose weight. I have a league match tomorrow and I found out today that I had to go down 2 weight classes. The weight class is 171, and today after practice I weighed around 175. However, I drank some gatorade and water too. I later am going to run and I might even spit as well. Is there any more efficent way of losing weight?

OK, you are gonna dislike my answer, but I feel compelled to say this. Going down 2 weight classes overnight is going to make you weak! When you guys overtrain and sweat off pounds you become dehydrated, and that makes your muscles WEAKER.I don t know when wrestling coaches are gonna get this, but the weight goals they set for their teams are unrealistic and unsafe. The entire sport needs to re-examine the way they do things. There MUST be a way to train for competition that does not involve drastic weight loss.

Hi, how are you doing!If your concerned about losing weight try reading the following articles!Eat What You Like and Lose Weight. Really!http://boeafitness.com/index.php?option=com_content task=view id=38 Itemid=2710 Quick Tips to Lose Weighthttp://boeafitness.com/index.php?option=com_content task=view id=41 Itemid=27

laxativesjust be careful cause od ing might seriously kill you

What he said, or just run at a steady pace so you can run for a really long time. Be mentally ready tomorrow, and get good nutrition dont kill yourself. Don t focus too much on your weight cuz you need to concentrate on your moves. good luck!