Thursday, May 21, 2009

How to lose weight? -

i m 14 years old and i want to be in perfect shape because i do alot of sports and staying fit would help me more. Eventhough i play alot of sports, i can never seem to lose weight, but only gain it. I ve tried cutting fatty and sugary foods out of my day, but that didn t help. Going for long runs doesn t appeal to me either....any suggestions?

I m a personal trainer, I ve never seen this not work in hundreds of students.1. Always eat breakfast.2. Don t drink soda (at all)3. Don t eat carbs after 7:00 PM. No bread, cereal, etc.4. Long runs do help, just run faster than the previous run. Use a stopwatch to make sure you are improving. Your body will be forced to adapt by eliminating fat. You can bike instead, or rollerblade, or any kind of cardio you can think of, but you have to go longer than 20 minutes before your body starts to eliminate the fat.

The key to losing weight is to burn more calories than you consume. There are 6 natural methods to speed up the amount of calories you burn at:http://www.secretnaturalremedies.com/bea��

-----50 Weight Loss Tips-----http://www.healthylifeday.com/index.php?��

Try these1) Eat 5 to 6 times a day.2) Eat lots of veggies, lean meat and complex carbs(low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein.)3) Reduce sugar intake and simple carbs. They make you hungry fast.Cut junk food .4) Take 2 to 3 cups of low fat milk, cheese, yoghurt.5) Choose an exercise that you like and will do for life.I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and an hour brisk walk every weekday morning.And I am still at 108 lbs since I lost 31 lbs one year ago.More details in my blog. Xiaozhenhttp://lowcarblowfathighfibrehighprotein��

To successfully lose weight, you must carry outa plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionallybalanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity. I found useful informations at

eat vegetables and fruits do lots ofs sit-ups push-ups and tun a few miles a week.

since you said you do a lot of sports but still gain weight i believe it is due to your consuming of energy drinks. athlete do needs energy drinks but if their diet already have plenty of supplied energy or calories why take it. calories is for used but if not will be stored as fat. so you could either reduce your energy drinks or lower your calories in diet. check my profile for some weight loss calculator. hope it helps a bit.

hii,check this site they offer a program so as to lose about 9 lbs. every 11 days, and it really works, i subscribed for this program for about 2 months ago ,and it s for real it helped me alot.Here is the link http://overweight-doc.co.nr ,hope it helps.

Hi, I lost 30 lbs in 35 days!I followed the guide of 20 Easy Weight Loss Tips .I highly recommend you to read that article.It really works.Check out here to read 20 Easy Weight Loss Tips :http://fitnessreport.info/20_easy_tips_t��