Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How To lose weight?? -

Hi. yet another person trying to lose some weight. I m 5 10 , weigh about 215, and would really like to lose weight. It s not like im inactive or anything, I play high level soccer and im pretty good at it. I just am not happy with the way I look. I have been working for the past couple weeks on losing it. I ve tried to eat a whole lot better than i usually do. I ve run 4-5 days a week, sometimes only 2 miles, sometimes 3 and a half or more. i have noticed a little bit of improvement in the way my jeans feel. I think ive lost enough there to fit a smaller size or two. the problem is that im not losing any weight at all. will it just take more time or do i need to change something??

Try to eat smaller portions then you are used to normally and do not eat three times a day a lot,but 5 times a day smaller mealsThat way your stomach shrinks and you get that full feeling way sooner.That way you will loose weightGo biking too and swimming.Lots of success:Regards:Flash.

Basically, Eat healtherly and excercise regualary if your concerned see you doctor he or she should be able to put you on a plan like a loosing wieght plan!!

LOL man your inspiring me! your doing really good just keep on going!

from what you are doing now keep to it you sound like your doing the best.go! go! go!