Sunday, May 24, 2009

How To Lose Weight ? -

I m around 5 4 and weigh 116lbs. I want to lose some weight fast. I m curious on how to lose some fat on the thigh and hip area so if you can help, THANKS A WHOLE LOT!

richard simmons says that if you exercise for one hour every day (no matter what time, and no matter what), you WILL lose weight. guaranteed.

1) EXERCISE2) Control diet but not starve yourself.3) Take pills but with risk of getting cancer.4) Liposuction if you ve got the $...

in relation of your body weight n height..i think it s quite good.. but you wanna lose some fat on thigh n hip..i suggest..you go on the exercises..so you can trim your fat away.. but then you have to makesure that you should eat according to how many energy would you spend..if you wanna exercise more..it a little bit addition of your daily food intake..so that you won t end up to become a skinny person..maintain your ideal body weight...that s better..

Try low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein, and exercise. The foods are low caloried, and yet filling and healthy. Do brisk walking. It is great for burning lower body fats.It is my lifestyle now. I am on low carb, low fat, high fibre, high protein and a hour brisk walk 5 times a week, and I have lost 31lbs/14kg and gained better health. I am now maintaining my 108lbs/49kg for more than a year, with more fruits and complex carbs.Details such as my experience, meals, recipes, foods to buy, reading labels, walking as an exercise and to shape the body etc etc, are in my blog.Xiaozhen

To successfully lose weight, you must carry outa plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionallybalanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity.I found useful informations at

By becoming anorexic and bulimic. These two words are gods gift to losing weight because you wont be eating much and since you will be vastly excessing all your intake, gaining weight wil be difficult task. But if you prefer to lose weight in the short run and not weight, then your answer is liposuction. This very safe and cost friendly method ads and comforts numerous amounts of individuals, mostly obese woman, across the continental United States.

I m trying to lose weight too and it s sooo hard. My aunt is using a weight loss product and it s really working for her. I m gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. Check their website at http://www.thin-get.info , my aunt got a free trial and paid only 5.49$ shipping and handling.

if you really want to lose your weight don t worry.exercise daily with some hard workouts,drink fresh jucies.if you want more details view the website

Squats, walking/jogging/running, leg lifts as i call em (lay on ur side and lift your leg as high as itll go-slowly) and then turn to your other side an repeat on that leg)--alot of people buy the little ankle weights to help with this as well. Bicycling, swimming, dancing, walking up stairs/uphill, anything you can think of that works your leg/thigh muscles will help decrease fat and tone up your legs. Doing this will tone your muscles so it might not necessarily make your legs skinnier, just tighter/toned. But either way its a plus! Good luck!!

My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website http://www.slim-get.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling. Good luck!