Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tips from real people of how to lose weight? -

whats some real tips from real people who have actually lost weight? What actually works?and how long does it take to take effect?

Well my goal was to lose 20 Ibs. I did.What I did was do cardio for 1 hour. Then I went on a treadmill for an hour. I counted my calories. 1200 calories was the maximum of calories that I ate. So yes counting calories does help.I lost 20 Ibs in 2 months. It may be different for you. As we all know, its different for everybody.Good luck !

whats some real tips from real people who have actually lost weight? What actually works?and how long does it take to take effect? I ve been eating 6 small meals of high protein and high fiber... fruits and vegetables aswell... lots of water.Exercise in the morning evening.I ve been doing this for 3 months... went from 210 to my current weight of 184. I ve built a great upper body in the mean time... yay for muscles, pecs biceps. does eating under a certain number of calories a day help? yeah, it helps you become more conscious of what your eating.

Hello The best way to lose weight is exercise, diet and determination. I started with some small exercises just by walking to the shops and drank more water. They make a huge difference. If you want a quick boost get some of that Acai Berry stuff that everyones uses now. Worked really well for me in the start to get rid of 20lbs. I used the free stuff at http://linkbee.com/ITRR because most of my friends are on it. Good luck.