Friday, June 26, 2009

Am I fat? How to lose weight off my legs.? -

I`m 5`6 and 160 pounds- that last time I checked (about a week ago) and I think I`m fat. I lost 20 pounds in like 2 weeks, because I was sick with the chicken pox, and a fever and sweated it all off. I have fat thighs. I want to get rid of the fat. Is there a way to get rid of the fat on my thighs- any machines, not to expensive, small, easy to use-

I don t know of an machines, but you can do some excercises to help. (Hope you feel better from having the chicken poxs)#1. You lay on your side, on the floor. Your legs right alined, atop each other. Lift the leg on top, up,down, you get the idea. Around fifteen-thirty times. Thsi realy works the thighs,butts, and leg muscles. It ll help toned and burn fat.#2. Of course, try to eat a hitn less if you want faster results. But never go without eating somthing.#3. Run!Run! Treadmil time. For fifteen minutes a day, it ll help.

There is absolutely no way to target fat loss on any specific part of your body. Fat is lost uniformly on your body so sadly the only way to lose fat on your thighs is to lose fat all over your body by exercising and eating healthier. Report Abuse

At least with exercise and muscle gain your metabolism kicks up a bit and burns more calories a day so the more muscle gain the better. If you gain muscle mass the fat on your thighs will just stick out more. Maybe target other muscles on your body for building to help you lose the fat. Report Abuse

Your in a healthy range if you have a larger frame.

You should try walking more and doing leg lefts