Monday, June 15, 2009

How do i lose weight around my hips? -

I m fourteen, and i don t like my hips, there really weird and wayy to big. Plus, i have love handles, but that s the only place i need to lose weight on my body. weird huh? So can anyone give me an idea on how to lose weight aroud that area?

Hi, There are plenty of ways to lose weight. I will give you some tips to help you acheive your goal of losing weight safely.First I recommend you get 8-10 hours of sleep so your not tired. Try to eat 3-4 healthy nutritious meals spready throughout the day(10%fat/40%protein/50%carbs/). Exercise atleast 3 times a week for 45 minutes or more. Try to cut out the sweets/fats and replace it withvegetables/fruits. Drink 8-10 8oz glasses of water a day. You also want to meditate everyday for 10minutes; imagine your body losing weight during the session. I hope this helped you with what you were looking for. For more information you should check out the link in my source.FrankCheers!

try the Baby Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

Well, I would eat veggies. You could buy some fat burner supplements at GNC. They will make you not hungry so much.