Saturday, June 27, 2009

How to lose weight and fat? -

my friends sister is so fatty, she is almost 16 year old and want to lose weight, I have hear lot of about yoga. Doest it works..http://yoga.want2fun.com

yes friend yoga really works, try it and you will see the result

You have to come up with some type of a reward system, this will help keep you motivated. One of the best things to do is make a contingency contract. Stating what you want to do, who will help you do it, and what do you get for doing it. Then also try to find a well balance diet program. My friend did this one diet program where the average weight lose is 7 pounds in 9 days. It might be the thing you are looking for, I know it s well balanced. If you want e-mail me and I can tell you more about either of these.

She should first see a nutritionist, but if she is really dedicated to fixing her body, tell her that cardio is the key. Jogging, running, biking, swiming, or even walking. Anything that keeps your body moving.

she should fix her eating habits then worry about exercise cos if you dont eat right all the exercise in the world isnt going to help much.