Thursday, June 11, 2009

How to Lose weight on this part of my thighs? -

My thighs aren t fat, it s just on the inner part there s a bit that I wanna lose. I m pretty tired of it, cuz my waist is good and I ve got firm abs, my calves are really toned and theres practically no extra stuff on them. I have a pretty small frame and I m not big boned at all. The part I want to lose is my inner thigh, just above the knee.. there s quite a bit there. The rest of my body is in proportion.I m half Chinese, does that have anything to do with it?AnywayA list of exercises I can do at home would be really helpful.. apart from running, I know that already... and squats. I don t think squats help that part of the thigh.Thanks!

you can t lose weight on any one part of your body, but you can tone an area and make it look slimmer.inner thighs are hard to tone, but here s an exercise that will work with time:lay on the floor on your side and hold yourself up with your elbows.lift your top leg as high as you can.lift the bottom one and touch it.lower the bottom leg, lower the top leg. repeat. i also suggest using ankle weights because weight resistance will get you more from your workout.

do this video every day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��