Saturday, June 13, 2009

How to lose weight? -

I m very very short...I am 4 ft 11 inches..and I weigh about 104 pounds..I checked to see how much body fat I have and it said 16.5 pounds... I want to lose most of that..I can t excersise- because I m not allowed out of the house...and I cannot afford any equipment...Yoga hasn t helped me very much because I don t have an instructor( can t afford one) So how do I lose the weight? I want to be perfectly thin...also - How long would it take me to see results if I did 50 crunches a day?

you are already screwing yourself over by eating fewer calories. you need to eat more if you are going to start exercising. Also you should be very cautious about yoga instructors. There are a lot of schemers out there. There isn t any real regulations on yoga instructors so a lot of people will capitalize on the fact that they are indian and american people will believe just about anything they will tell them. Anyway, i would not be concerned with how many pounds of fat you have. Focus on body fat percent. just a rough calculation shows you have only about 16%. 18% is even normal for women. It s more for women simply because they have a bit extra in certain areas which is always nice, so for the sake of humanity don t compromise that! j/k

The secret to losing weight is to eat fewer calories than you expend or burn and exercise at least 4-5 times a week....period. Anyone who tells you different is lying. You can take pills but they are only temporary and as soon as you start eating you will regain the weight you lost.You don t need to go outside to exercise. You can do sit ups, jumping jacks, crunches, jump rope, push-ups, running in place, yoga, Pilate s, etc. I wish you well in losing and keeping the weight off.

50 crunches a day alone, won t get rid of body fat quickly. if you eat only healthy food and drink lots of water and try to run outside if you can that will help. you can also do toning exercises to get more muscle and lose some fat. try lunges and pushups. hope this helps

50 Crunches a day will not burn any fat. Would you be allowed to go out on your street? If so, run everyday. Run for like 30 min, or like a mile or 2. Also, you have to eat healthier. Cut the sweets, and drink lots of water. Good luck

do sit ups and buy some dry beans or rice and use them as weights i think you must be a teenager go here http://www.women-workout-routines.com/fr��

50 crunches a day i do thousaNDS a day and u should run 2 miles every 3 day eat right and u should do 100 crunches a night

run around the house