Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fat chicks: dont you hate it when naturally skinny girls try to tell you how to lose weight? -

and they dont practice what they preach? they tell you to diet and exercise three times daily, while they havent worked out since recess in grade school and are chowing down on a double cheeseburger?i just recently found out im 150 lbs, which i think is FAT for me (i have a small build, and im short).I used to be that girl, i apologize.

yess!I know a girl who was adopted and has always been chubby but eats fairly well and exercises. Her adoptive family is all thin, and they lead healthy lifestyles, but a few months ago she met her real mother, and she had the exact same build as her, though slightly more overweight and carried the weight in the same places. Sometimes you just can t fight genetics, and (thin) people always assume overweight people lazy and eat poorly. I also hate when I m at the same table as a thin person, eating the exact same thing as them and I get looked at like I shouldn t be eating it, even by people who I know, and who know that the thin person always eats badly and is just thin by luck, whereas I m fat because of bad genes. It s really upsetting how a lot of thin people look down on slightly chubby or fat people for being that way when the thin people have never even have to deal with a type of struggle with their weight. Many people are overweight because of addictions to food, health problems, or genetics, as I mentioned above. It s a lot harder to lose weight than they make it seem.

+apology accepted