Saturday, July 18, 2009

How to lose weight amp; keep it off? -

Due to an untreated thyroid condition I gained about thirty pounds over the past year. Now that I m being treated for it (thank goodness!) I m scared that the weight won t come off, at least not all of it. I want to lose the thirty pounds and keep it off!!!I don t want to crash diet, but I would like to lose it within the next four months.How would you recommend going about this?

I would eat a healthy clean diet and exercise. Get rid of anything white as in, sugar, bread ( either eat whole grains or gluten free bread)..potatoes, however you can eat sweet potatoes..go for color: broccoli, red pepper, carrots, etc. Fruit too..you have probably heard that fruit is bad for a diet not so..eat a healthy breakfast always. Numerous websites devoted to helping you lose weight in a healthy amount of time, check out this website: www.12daysoffitness.comIt is many fitness trainers coming together to offer free workouts, healthy eating habits, etc.

I could definately help you! I m a wellness coach and I help people with their wellness goals like losing weight. I would love to help you lose your unwanted weight. There is this program that I know that WILL help you lose that weight. I ve seen it work for many friends and family. It helps you lose your weight by feeding your body the nutrients it needs to make your body work more properly. The best thing about this program is that you don t gain your weight back! If you are interested please email me at kimeric@ymail.com. I would love to help you get started.