Thursday, July 23, 2009

How to lose weight as a teen. Help out please? -

Got 9 weeks until school is over and vacation starts. I am trying to lose weight before then. I m 16, 5 6 200lbs. I have muscle and can lift.(fat-athletic). What i need is a nutrition plan and workouts or regimes. So i need some good advice. Help me out. No set weight goal. (mostly belly fat and thigh fat) how to cut those?

dude, it doesn t have to be that complicated. just got out some small things, like absolutely no white bread, pasta or sugar. that means no cookies, soda (diet isn t too good either, drink only water), absolutely no pastries, no pizza and eat vegetables and fruit at every meal. diet is 75% of it man. you are already working out so as soon as you cut out the bad stuff, then the lbs will start coming off. You don t have to make drastic changes man, just avoid the stuff thats bad for you anyway.

I usually grab something small for breakfeast like an apple....then I skip lunch..and eat half of what I would normally drink and eat for supper...and Only Drink Water.

i play football bro i kno wuts up...juss run.. do sum laps everyday monday to friday.. drink water..no more sodas..try 2 drink lemonades and punches... and do sum sit ups and push ups..and ur good