Wednesday, July 22, 2009

How to lose weight at 15 years old? -

I weigh about 210 and im 5 7 how do i lose it like over time quick ( i need a bf ) lol

You should start with changing your diet, not necessarily cutting calories or carbohydrates or anything, but just eating healthier. Check out this web sight, (http://www.gillianmckeith.info/yourbody/food/gillianmckeithrecipes.php) she has some great ideas. After about a week you should start feeling very energized and your complexion should improve, then you can start with some light exercise, walking and jumping on an exercise trampoline is a good start. You should do 30 minutes of exercises 3 times a week, and increase it by 5 minutes every week until your capable of doing 45 minutes worth of exercise, then increase to exercising 5 times a week.I hope this helped and i wish you the best of luck. If you have any questions feel free to email me!

First of all, how much weight do you want to lose? To get you into your ideal range for a medium frame your weight would be in the 133-147 lb range. For you, that means losing 63 lbs at the very least. Let me start by saying it s not easy, but you can do it. There are two ways of doing this. The first way involves having a gym handy. What you want to do is go the gym and start out on the elliptical for 10 minutes. (What this is going to do is warm up your muscles.) Then progress to the free weights or weight machines. Work different parts of your body, arms, legs, torso, etc. Do this for about thirty-forty minutes in reps of 10-15 and sets of 2-3. Then get back on the elliptical for another ten minutes and cool down. What you are doing is replacing your fat with muscle and in the process you will lose weight. You should do this 5+ times a week for good results. However, if your muscles are sore you can go for less time. (Remember though, less time means less results.)The other way to do this if you don t have a gym handy is to go walking or running outside. Running is perhaps the best way to lose weight and over time you will actually start to truly enjoy it and need your daily run. You can walk/run as many times a week as you like. 4-5 times is best and the longer you go is of course better. What you might want to start doing is walking a little ways and then jogging for a bit. Repeat this until you ve met your goal time or distance.Let me say as a warning, none of these ways is a miracle cure. They will all take time and effort. However, unlike any fad diet, they work and they will teach you to keep the weight off. Working out will becomes a part of your lifestyle and when you start to see the results it will truly motivate you to keep it up. As you have probably figured out by now, this will take some time. However, in the long run it s worth it. I promise. Also, let me add that I have given this answer to other people before and they have given excuses about not being able to find a gym or not having time. Well, working out takes TIME. Really, it s that simple. Every celebrity in Hollywood works out at least once a day, maybe more. Although you hear about all of these miracle cures like the most recent acai berry, they won t have the same effect as working out will. If you are truly serious about losing weight, this is the one proven method of doing it. Also, since you are doing it to get a boyfriend, guys love a girl that can go on a run with them or challenge them in a football game. It s how one of my boyfriends and I got together; I bet him I could beat him in a sprint. Guys love a girl like that, so head to the gym girl. I promise you ll love the results.Good Luck!

I am two years younger than you, 13. I hip-hop dance. I lose a bit. try doing little work-outs. Eat healthier. As in, watch what you eat. There is a diet my dad was on, and it helped. No, I haven t tried, but I am soon. It s where you eat any kind of meat and greens and drink only diet drinks. But, after every meal, you have to either drink grapefruit juice or eat one. If you have any questions, email me at: angel4eva.cu@gmail.com I check that one every day.

There is a ton of info on webmd.com in the health and fitness section. Go and check it out. Its helped me out.