Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How to lose weight in 1 week?!? -

Graduation is coming up and I only have a week and half to slim my body. I would be quite satisfied even if I only lost 2-3 pounds nothing major like 30 pounds. My tummy kinda bulges just a tiny bit around my center. So how do I lose weight around that area?Also how can I fill myself up by not over stuffing myself with food?Thank you.

Eat Special K with Vanilla Soy and Bananas, do some Pilate s, stick to lean meat and salads, no dairy, avoid white bread, rice and sugar, drink plenty of water and walk for 30 mins if you do that alone ( the walking ) your guaranteed to loose 2lbs a week.

I had a surplus of pounds in all the embarrassing zones until I tried out acai berry, I know they say that pills don t work, however they sure worked for me, and they ve been shown on the Rachael Ray Show too. There is a free trial happening right now at http://filils.bethelin.net , try it out, how worse could it make things?

Caffeine helps with bloating. You really can t lose that much weight in one week. Just watch your sodium intake.

barley eat anything 1500 and do like 500-1000 calories it is not easy but it works

Cut out all your carbs, e.g. potatos, bread, pasta. It means you ll burn the excess fat rather than carbohydrates.

Eat LESS, move MORE.

run.....and exercise everyday and u should look thinner.....For the second answer.....what u need to do is eat but slower.....you will get filled and not gain weight....i hope that helped.....