Friday, July 24, 2009

|How to lose weight quickly in a week? -

Hi, As I was looking for some information, I ve found your question. I wanted to present you my product. Have you heard about the Jen fe Patch ?This new product is from US and has been recently authorized in Europe. It s a program which help people to lose weight easily while keep eating normally. I have a friend who tried the Patch and lose 2kg in 2 weeks and start to see her body change. To have more information, go on my personalised website and if you re interested I can give you a powerpoint presentation and give you as well much more information regarding the membership.I am guarantied you that the Patch Jen fe, will help you. Clik on : http://www.nexeurope.com/fastwellness

wont happen that fast. exercise and drink water

Amputate a limb..maybe,,lol

Lipo suction

I found this on this website. There are more tips and info. Trying to be healthy? can help you. Go to: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-PrVWXRM9dLUFol6cuU5ZQT5xhzSoSw--?cq=1good lucky!

Going no carbs for a couple of weeks will make the weight drop off, but it goes straight back on when you start eating normally again. (and you will go back to carbs, cuz no carbs sucks)!